Resizing screen captures

Subject: Resizing screen captures
From: tudsbery -at- matranet -dot- com (Edwin Tudsbery)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:40:27 +0200

I have difficulty obtaining high quality screen captures for printed
documentation when I try to resize them.

I use FrameMaker and then Acrobat Distiller to create .pdf files, which are
given to the printer. I have tried changing the resolution in Acrobat
Distiller to 2400dpi, but this doesn't seem to make any difference. To
create the screen captures I use Paint Shop Pro. I have tried resizing them
both in Paint Shop Pro and FrameMaker but the results are pretty abysmal.

Any ideas?

Edwin Tudsbery
Rédacteur technique
http://www.matranet.com