FrameMaker Training in Maryland Area

Subject: FrameMaker Training in Maryland Area
From: Lori -dot- Beard -at- mail -dot- mei -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:32:47 -0400

Hello out there. I have convinced my manager to switch to FrameMaker, and now we
need training in the tool. Therefore, I am looking for information on qualified
FrameMaker trainers who provide classes in the Maryland area. We probably will
need someone in the next six months. If you know of someone or can recommend a
trainer or company that you used, please do so. I receive the digest, so please
e-mail me off-list. If there is interest, I'll post the results. Unless that
counts as advertising. Does it, Ray?

TIA,

Lori Beard
GE Marquette Medical Systems