LaTex to MSWord Help

Subject: LaTex to MSWord Help
From: Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 13:44:12 -0700

Hi all,

I'm looking for information about converting LaTex documents to MSWord.

Our department may be taking on some existing documentation that is in
LaTex. We will have to convert it to MSWord under our template and style
guides. We've got experience with conversions between Frame and Word, but no
experience with conversions between LaTex and Word.

* Are there Latex filters for Word? If so, how well do they work and
where can I find out about them?

* Is there an optimum format to save the document in LaTex? such as
RTF?

* What are the easy and difficult issues with converting from Latex to
Word?

* What useful resources are there on the Web?

thanx,

David Neufeld
Technical Publications
Spectrum Signal Processing, Inc.
dave_neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com
http:\\www.spectrumsignal.com
"no matter where you go..... there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai