Signing off temporarily

Subject: Signing off temporarily
From: DHICKEY -at- ALIS -dot- COM
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:00:50 -0400

Greetings!

This is my last day at my latest client, so I'll be signing off temporarily
until I get setup at my new place (whereever that is!). I'm hoping to find
some full-time work in Montreal in the coming weeks. I'll probably be
sending the sign-off command around 3 pm today.

By the way, the Amsterdam contract I was offered fell through, so no City of
Sin excursions for me. My sins will have to be committed locally! <eg>

Thanks to everyone who provided me with great advice and support during my
latest reincarnation on TechWhirlers. Maybe I'll come back in my next tw
life as a muscled-toned Swede with blond hair named Hans. With the Internet,
anything's possible. Oh yah...<g>

If you need to reach me after today, you can email me at
jdhickey -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-

Take care and see you soon!
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?

dhickey -at- alis -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/
wk: 514-747-2542 ext.: 317
pg: 514-205-9209

They say that the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinion with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.