OT: What do you call this?

Subject: OT: What do you call this?
From: "Julie Comstock-Fisher" <julief -at- pdainc -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l posting address'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:54:53 -0500

I looked in the archives and couldn't find any prior
discussions on this topic.

If you have a person with an addition following
their name, such as "Jr." or "III", what do you call
that addition? My immediate answer was to call it a
suffix, but I told the developer who asked that I
would try to find out if that was right.

Julie Comstock-Fisher Documentation Manager
julief -at- pdainc -dot- com PDA, Inc.
I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch.
-Gilda Radner