templates for booklets

Subject: templates for booklets
From: Gilda_Spitz -at- markham -dot- longview -dot- ca
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:14:28 -0400

I'm looking for templates that you can use in Frame and Word to create
small folded and stapled booklets. I'm talking about the booklets printed
on standard-sized paper and then folded in half, with page 1 beside, say,
page 8, page 2 beside page 7, and so on. I searched the Adobe site a while
ago and couldn't find what I wanted.

Does anyone out there have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated. (And
by the way, is there a special name for those booklets? I always like to
use the correct term if possible.)


Gilda Spitz
Manager, Documentation and Translation
Longview Solutions Inc.

Previous by Author: Re: PDF batch files
Next by Author: SUMMARY - templates for booklets
Previous by Thread: OT: What do you call this?
Next by Thread: Re: templates for booklets

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads