TW jobs in Ottawa, Canada

Subject: TW jobs in Ottawa, Canada
From: ottawabound -at- canada -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:58:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Ottawa Techwhirlers,

I'm looking for some help, leads, and/or advice with finding a tech writing job in Ottawa.

I currently have a job in Toronto but I will be relocating to downtown Ottawa in early November. I graduated from college (in Ottawa, incidentally) with a technical writing diploma over 5 years ago and have been working in the technical communication field continually since that time. In my current position I am a lone writer responsible for developing and maintaining a product documentation set aimed at technical implementors.

Since I will not be giving notice to my current employer right away I will not divulge further details here. My resume is available online (ask me for the URL), or I can send as an e-mail attachment.

Please respond to me directly.

Thanks in advance.
ottawabound -at- canada -dot- com