HELP, Advise needed!!!!

Subject: HELP, Advise needed!!!!
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:25:04 -0400

Hi all,

I need to get some information on writing articles. I have to start writing
a small article for my company/department telling what's going on within our
area, what's new, what' s hot, etc.

Does anyone out there do this type of documentation for their company or
know where to direct me for a layout, article language, how to go about
getting information (meaning types of specific questions to ask). I'm used
to writing manuals and not articles, if there's a difference.

If you can provide samples, that would be great. You can take out your
company name and/or specific information, if desired.

Your help is most definitely welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks,
Cassandra Parker