Taping SMEs etc

Subject: Taping SMEs etc
From: Shlomo_Ramon -at- amat -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:47:06 +0200

I do use tape frequently for the following reasons:
it is more reliable than taking notes
I can concentrate on what she/he have to say and slip in questions fro
clarification
It is easier to transcribe from tape than from notes

It is preferrable to operate the recorder myself rather than let the other guy
do it

I am also trying to set up my recently purchased Dragon Mobile recorder, hoping
it will be useful to transcribe directly into my docs no results to boast of
yet...