MS Word 2000 Page Numbering / Sections Question

Subject: MS Word 2000 Page Numbering / Sections Question
From: "Mary J. Alderdice" <meri -at- covert-ops -dot- org>
To: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:34:54 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings all. I hope that this isn't a question that's been asked a
thousand-and-one times, but I've been beating my head against it all day, and
I've run out of ideas.

I have a MS Word 2000 document that contains multiple sections (based upon
content). I have been asked to maintain to independent sets of page numbers:
one set in the header, the has "Page A of B" for the whole document, and a
second set in the footer, that has "Page X of Y" for the section, with a
section header.

So, for example, page 13 of the document might need the following:

Header: Document Name, Page 13 of 100
Footer: Implementation, Page 2 of 5

Any ideas on how I could go about doing this?

Thanks much!
Mary

--
* Mary J. Alderdice, Geek * meri -at- covert-ops -dot- org * http://www.covert-ops.org/ *
Having major planets disappear is always a bad sign. -Jim Blinn