Word: Q about ruler

Subject: Word: Q about ruler
From: Susan Seifert <susan -at- lisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:14:43 -0500

Argh! Word can be so frustrating sometimes! (Like, when you USE it.)

Ok, that's off my chest. Here's the question:

I'm working on a project in Word 97 for a client and all of a sudden the
text ruler has gone wonky on me. It appears as a normal ruler until I click
on a tab-stop or margin; then the ruler lines disappear and are replaced by
arrows and numbers showing the inches from the left and right margins.

I want my ruler lines back! Any idea where I can find the setting for this?

Thanks in advance,


| | |
| Susan Seifert | Ph: 1 888-385-1358 |
| 2000 N. Court St., Suite 4M | Ph: 1-515-472-8352 |
| Fairfield, Iowa 52556 USA | Fax: 1-515-469-6211 |
| susan -at- lisco -dot- com | |
| | |
+--TechCommunications, Inc. ~~World Class Service -at- Discount Rates---+

Previous by Author: RE: Tape Recording End Users & SMEs
Next by Author: Re: Distribution of Information
Previous by Thread: Re: book production references (long)
Next by Thread: RE: Word: Q about ruler

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads