RE: nitpicking -- please, please stop sending to everyone

Subject: RE: nitpicking -- please, please stop sending to everyone
From: "Ethier, Kay" <KEthier -at- rtp -dot- mallett -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:37:25 -0400

I understand why this thread is picking up momentum... Technical Writers
hold language near and dear.

However....I believe "constructive criticism" serves its purpose just as
well if it goes directly to the person being critiqued (instead of 4,000

I for one don't want to see these skirmish blow-by-blow through my Inbox!

> Kay Ethier
> BRIGHT PATH SOLUTIONS (phone 919.547.0129)
Providing complete solutions for paper and web publishing groups
> -
Announcing the "Official FrameUsers Reference Guide,"
a guide to FrameMaker and FrameMaker+SGML users and
support providers. For details, visit:
http://www.travelthepath.com/HTML/frameusersguide.shtml.