RE: Technical Writing Courses - training company

Subject: RE: Technical Writing Courses - training company
From: "Ethier, Kay" <KEthier -at- rtp -dot- mallett -dot- com>
To: "'Murrell, Thomas'" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:42:32 -0400

Tom:

There is a company in Texas we work with to educate new writers. They have
classes on writing users manuals, presentations, web content, etc.

Learning Lab is the name of the company. I don't recall their URL, but they
are on http://www.tregistry.com somewhere.

Kay

> Kay Ethier
> BRIGHT PATH SOLUTIONS (phone 919.547.0129)
Providing complete solutions for paper and web publishing groups
> -
Announcing the "Official FrameUsers Reference Guide,"
a guide to FrameMaker and FrameMaker+SGML users and
support providers. For details, visit:
http://www.travelthepath.com/HTML/frameusersguide.shtml.