Frame-to-PDF automation on Windows

Subject: Frame-to-PDF automation on Windows
From: Janet_Swisher -at- trilogy -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:38:34 -0500

We would like to start generating PDF files automatically from FrameMaker
files as part of our software build process. I know that the fmbatch
utility facilitates this sort of thing, but is only available for Unix.
Any suggestions for ways to do this on Windows (NT, if it matters)? Or
should we shell out for a Unix FrameMaker license just for the build
process? (All the writers use Windows.)

TIA,
Janet Swisher
Trilogy Software, Inc.