Contract Rates in Ohio?

Subject: Contract Rates in Ohio?
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:45:35 PDT

Question to all Ohio listserv members:

What are Technical Writer contactor rates in Ohio (Northeast).

I have been told that $35/hour is bottom. I have also been told that $25/hour is tops.

Assume:
five years experience required.
The assignment involves heavy end user task analysis.
The assignment requires strong end user documentation planning skills.
The output will be paper documentation (not on-line help).

Thanks,

Tony Markatos