Re: Respect (was Motivation For Overtime?)

Subject: Re: Respect (was Motivation For Overtime?)
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: proberge -at- famictech -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:18:19 PDT

Steven said:

I find a lot in common between his question and this question of
motivation for unpaid overtime..... The root issue is whether the
employer respects the employee.

Tony Markatos responds:

I agree with you, but what is respect? Free beer and pizza? Flex hours? The latest PC computer to do my work on? A caring parental figure boss? Stock options?

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)