RE: Word--Tracking Changes

Subject: RE: Word--Tracking Changes
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "'Peter Lucas'" <peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:41:03 -0700

Hi Peter --

I'm fairly sure that accepting the changes will do this. Open the tools >
track changes > accept or reject changes dialog box. Then click "accept
all". All the change history will be gone. To turn off change tracking in
the future, open the tools > track changes > highlight changes dialog box
and make sure "track changes while editing" in not checked.

Hope this helps.

-- Meg