OT: learning databases--which book?

Subject: OT: learning databases--which book?
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- com>
To: "TechWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:02:25 -0400

I need to learn something about databases (Access 97/2000 in particular).

Can anyone recommend a good book? And we have A97 but will be upgrading to
Access2K in a few months, so which should I concentrate on?

(If 'why' matters: I do our intranet. Other depts with databases want that
info on the intranet, searchable, sortable, filterable--so that's my latest
task. I'm trying to learn Drumbeat 2000 & find my ignorance of databases a
big handicap.)

Thanks in advance!

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.