RE: international dos and don'ts

Subject: RE: international dos and don'ts
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- com>
To: "TechWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:33:22 -0400

Niesa,

This is probably not the article you are referring to, but I thought
it was excellent -- and it's online, so easy to get to.
It's from Presentations magazine (and there can't be much
difference between talking to an international audience and
writing for one!), and it did contain exactly the kind of information
you refer to

Here are the URLs for part 1 and 2 of "Going Global":

http://www.presentations.com/deliver/audience/1998/10/18_f1_go_00.html

http://www.presentations.com/deliver/audience/1998/11/29_f2_go.html

HTH
Jessica

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.