RE: Thoughs on reproducing what's on screen

Subject: RE: Thoughs on reproducing what's on screen
From: Lizak Kristin <LizakKristin -at- JDCORP -dot- deere -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:08:59 -0500

[Lizak Kristin]
Sean, just wanted to let you know that this is not unheard of. Our
users wanted an example of each of the reports in the book - so I created an
Appendix that not only has the first page of each of report, but also
samples of maps that they can generate. In addition, I have a reports
chapter that has a sub-section detailing each report. Within in of these
section, there is a screen capture of what the report looks like in the
program for each (it differs than the printed product). We figure that if a
few users would find this helpful, there's a good chance a lot more will
also. I don't think you can give people too much information. If they are
not interested, I can assume that they will just ignore the Appendix.