Linked text format question

Subject: Linked text format question
From: Yaacov Garber <ygarber -at- e-and-c -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 08:16:03 +0200

Hi all,

I have a Word 97 problem I hope one of you Word mavens can help me solve.
The name of the company I work for spells its name using different size
fonts. For example, ABCDE software where DE is 3 points smaller than ABC.
The problem is with links, either in a TOC or cross-reference. The format
of the linked company name text changes to one standard size. How can I
have the linked text retain the format of the source text.
Please send your replies tome directly.

Thank you in advance.

Yaacov Garber
Technical Communications