MS Sans Serif lookalike

Subject: MS Sans Serif lookalike
From: John -dot- Sheridan-Smith -at- bmwfin -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:18:59 +0100

Does anyone know of a True Type or ATM font that can accurately take the
place of MS Sans Serif?

Then need stems from the fact that I'd like to use Paintshop Pro 6 which
does not support bitmapped fonts. As my main use of PSP is to edit screen
shots (for printed output) using MS Sans Serif, I face having to stick with
version 5; not such a big deal but it would be nice to keep up with the
latest in PSP.

All suggestions greatfully received.

Regards

John
John -dot- Sheridan-Smith -at- bmwfin -dot- com