Figure Numbering in Frame 5.5.6

Subject: Figure Numbering in Frame 5.5.6
From: "Tristan Bishop" <claritydocs -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 22:44:54 -0700

Hello document gurus,

I'm in Frame 5.5.6 for windows trying to apply figure numbering. I've got a
book with Chapter titles. I've created a Paragraph format called "Anchor"
that announces an anchored frame (which will contain a screen shot) I want
the Anchor format to automatically display

Figure 1.1:
Figure 1.2:

when I'm in Chapter 1, and, when the Chapter changes, move to

Figure 2.1:
Figure 2.2:

Currently, in the Paragraph designer under numbering, I have autonumber
checked and

F:Figure <?>-<n+>:

written, where the ? is obviously the missing ingrediant. What do I need to
type in place of the ? to get Frame to display the Chapter number?

Thanks,

Tristan Bishop
Clarity Consulting