RE: Word to pdf

Subject: RE: Word to pdf
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:54:42 -0400

Getcher hands on PDFMaker for Word 97 (I assume you're using Word 97), free
for the downloading at Adobe's Web site. You can spend a few hours futzing
with the settings to get it just right, but after that it's literally a
push-button process.

Oh, and if you haven't already, familiarize yourself with the workings of
the compression and embedding options.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer of the New Millennium
Softimage, Inc.
etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Personal Web site: http://purpleplanetmedia.com