RE: WebWorks Help vs JavaHelp

Subject: RE: WebWorks Help vs JavaHelp
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:14:42 -0600

Steven Brooks writes:

> For you WebWorks Help users: I'm wondering how dependable this system
> is, given its newness. We already encountered some bugs while using the
> eval copy of WW2K.

I can't speak for JavaHelp, but I've found that most of the bugs I've
encountered in WW help can be eliminated at the source--that is, going back
to the setup and reconfiguring the conversion. If you have specific bugs you
need help eliminating, contact me offline, and I might be able to help.

Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
International Communications Design & Development
billdb -at- ile -dot- com
Y2K Complacent