Framemaker NT/UNIX coexistence -- Help?

Subject: Framemaker NT/UNIX coexistence -- Help?
From: Lim Wei Siong Vincent <wslim -at- crtc -dot- corp -dot- mot -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:26:32 +0800

Hi Fellow Techwhirlers,

I am working in a Windows NT and UNIX envrionment and I are using both
the NT and UNIX version of Framemaker 5.5.6.

Recently, I have started doing some documentation which make extensive
use of cross-references. Unfortunately, that's giving me some headache
now when the documents get read by the NT users. The cross-references
no longer works.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to solve this so that both the UNIX
and NT users are able to share the same cross-references?

TIA :)
--
Lim Wei Siong Vincent
Software Resource Engineer

Singapore Software Center - Global Software Division
Motorola Electronics Pte Ltd
Tel : 65 - 486 7657 Fax : 65 - 481 6997
Email : wslim -at- crtc -dot- corp -dot- mot -dot- com