Re: Boldface

Subject: Re: Boldface
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <markl -at- gilian -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 11:15:48 +0200

I think it's not only a question of emphasis. I think that
boldface-- or, perhaps preferably, a change to a different
type family-- keeps the button name from blending confusingly
into the sentence. For example, if you have a key called
"next", you need some way to emphasize that "the next key"
means the key called "next" rather than the subsequent key.

Mark L. Levinson - markl -at- gilian -dot- com - If it's urgent, phone.
work: 09-9560036 ext. 215 - home: 09-9552411, 09-9555720