Re: Re: Boldface

Subject: Re: Re: Boldface
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Marv Cochrane" <cochrane -at- tsufl -dot- edu>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 07:46:49 -0700

We didn't do it for a client. They released the manual. We heard from the
user base that many people were reading the instructions very fast and
wanted the stuff they clicked, etc, to be bold so they could see it better.

So in the next version, we did. Users loved it. We were heroes.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!