RE: Where for art thou Honeywell Tech Writers?

Subject: RE: Where for art thou Honeywell Tech Writers?
From: "Dr Heart" <Lonestar -at- nesma -dot- net -dot- sa>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:39:20 +0300

Shannon,

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but may be a step in the right
direction. The following company was acquired by Honeywell, and the project
leader is from corporate. I don't know his name, but if you can contact the
following person, and explain your purpose, you should be connected with the
gentleman fron Chicago and get the information you need.

John Malyevac
Bell & Howell Protocorp
Monroe, NC
johnm -at- protocorp -dot- com