Where for art thou Honeywell Tech Writers?

Subject: Where for art thou Honeywell Tech Writers?
From: "Folena, Shannon" <SFolena -at- cksys -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:03:22 -0700

Are there any technical writers who work for Honeywell on this list,
particularly in the Home and Building Control area? The company I'm working
for was recently acquired by Honeywell, and I'd like to start some form of
communication among the technical communications professionals.

Thanks!

-- Shannon

Shannon Folena
Technical Writer