Re: Any ideas for a presentation on the documentation process?

Subject: Re: Any ideas for a presentation on the documentation process?
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:51:49 -0500

One of my high school English teachers gave the class a similar
assignment, but the topic was tying a shoe. Believe it or not, one of
the main problems documenting this process was terminology. What are
those things on the ends of your shoelaces? (Aglets, if you really want
to know.) As John suggested, while one person read the shoe-tying
procedures, another person attempted to tie the shoe according to the
procedures given. Very few shoes were tied, and the point was made.