Re: ADMIN: Update and response to request for information

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Update and response to request for information
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>, Techwriter List <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:06:37 -0500

Eric, I can't speak for the whole list, of course, but I think that this
list is administered very well. You are very active in monitoring for
off-topic posts, multiple quoting, and the like. My guess is that you
have far more satisfied list members than cranky ones.

I belong to another list, which is not as closely monitored, and end up
deleting scores of off-topic, "me too," and other annoying posts. I
consider it the price I pay for access to the occasional valuable
nugget, and the chance to ask questions without someone telling me that
I must be stupid for not knowing the answer. The fact that *this* list
is administered so well is gravy, as far as I'm concerned.

Once again, thanks for all the work you do to keep this list a valuable
resource.

Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer
TCF Financial Corporation