What do technial writers think about Adobe InDesign?

Subject: What do technial writers think about Adobe InDesign?
From: "Michael Shepherd" <shepherd -at- sirius -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 00:10:47 -0700

Hello,

I'm a student doing a research project about InDesign. I wanted to know
what technical writers think about this product. Specifically, I would
really like to know how it compares to FrameMaker and PageMaker. If
possible, I would also like to know if anyone thinks that Adobe will replace
either FrameMaker or PageMaker with InDesign as their premier page layout
program.

Thanks.