Red text for Chapter name

Subject: Red text for Chapter name
From: lporrello -at- eur -dot- ko -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:37:14 +0200

I do not have access to the archive, and I need to know if anyone has any
concrete reasons why red text should not be used for chapter titles in a
paper-paradigm book that will be published in PDF.

Please, if you have any information on this issue, e-mail me directly and to the
list since I only get the digest.

Thanks in advance!

Leonard Porrello