RE: Creativity and Single Sourcing

Subject: RE: Creativity and Single Sourcing
From: "Cheryle W" <cjwiese -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:21:06 PDT

Maggie wrote:

<snip>"I really don't want to get in this. But Sean, are you equating creativity with Art? And saying that only Art requires or permits creativity?"</snip>

I suppose it depends on what "creativity" means. The Dilberty buzzword du jour for this is "thinking outside the box" (which makes me think people who use this cliche' are doing exactly the opposite). :)))

Cheers,
C.