RE: Are best practices standards?

Subject: RE: Are best practices standards?
From: "Chiles, SuzanneX" <suzannex -dot- chiles -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'Andrew Plato'" <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:23:12 -0700

I think the real creativity and great skill of technical writing is being
able to write clear, appropriate, and meaningful information within the
processes and standards that most of us work with.

Suzanne Chiles
NID Information Engineering
Intel Corporation
suzannex -dot- chiles -at- intel -dot- com
503-712-1911