Re: Re: What would you call this?

Subject: Re: Re: What would you call this?
From: TS <tenglish -at- banet -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 22:50:58 -0800

Angela -

I'm afraid I can't be of much help with your specific question. However, if
you are writing for Windows applications, there's a great resource out
there (which may have the answer to your question). Unfortunately, the book
is at my office [and I am on vacation] so I can't look up the answer. But,
it's called "The Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications"
($23.99 on

Not much help this time 'round, but it may help in the future :)

Good luck!

>>My question: what do I call these? I've just been using "area" and "tab"
>>temporarily. I can't think of an application that has exactly the same
>>structure so I can't compare it to anything directly.

Previous by Author: Re: htmlhelp .chm becomes .exe -- help!
Next by Author: budget proposals for startup company...
Previous by Thread: Re: What would you call this?
Next by Thread: RE: What would you call this?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads