Frame to HTML: file names

Subject: Frame to HTML: file names
From: "Inbar, Paul" <paul -dot- inbar -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 02:26:29 -0800

Hi all,

When saving a frame file as HTML, I have specified that the Frame document
be broken into HTML files according to one of the head levels. That works.
However, I would like the resulting HTML files to bear as titles the text
contained in the head level that cause the each break . This I haven't been
able to do. Instead, each HTML file gets the name of the original Frame
document with a sequential number appended, e.g document_name1.htm,
document_name2.htm, etc.

Has anyone had any success in naming the HTML files with the text of the
head level which is used to break up the Frame document?

Thanks,

Paul