Re: Frame to HTML: file names

Subject: Re: Frame to HTML: file names
From: "Russell & Evelyn Griechen" <russgri -at- netbci -dot- com>
To: "Inbar, Paul" <paul -dot- inbar -at- intel -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:04:07 -0600

I use src=001title.html to show in name=001title
src=002nav.html to show in name=002title
src=003main.html to show in name=003main
src=003main_about.html to show in name=003main
this will group all files together that shows in the respective windows.
this allows templates to be made for each.
I use snippets caching such as Snippet or Clipmate or some other clipboard
utility.

Russell Griechen