RE: Which help module?

Subject: RE: Which help module?
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:48:08 -0600

Blue Sky (makers of RoboHELP) drove me nuts, too, with that "secret" price
thing. I finally called them, asked for "my" sales rep (they have some
mysterious process of assignation) and said that I would be willing to cut
them a purchase requisition today but only if she outlined for me every
penny of the cost; otherwise, I had the 800 number for Forehelp next on my
list. She quickly coughed up the numbers, I bought the software, and it's
working well for us. We use it to create PC application help, intranet
content, and web-based application help.

HTH.
Corinne