Not having to add the Mapped Numeric Value for a Topic ID

Subject: Not having to add the Mapped Numeric Value for a Topic ID
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina -dot- P -dot- Daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, twin -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:09:09 +0530

Hi All,

I am creating on line help using Microsoft Help Workshop. Is there any way I
can get around to not having to add the Mapped Numeric Value (the 2nd field
in the screen below)??? IF I don't add a mapped numeric value for Topic ID I
get this message:"The Mapped Value must be an unsigned integer." I do not
want my help to be absolutely context sensitive so I do not need the mapped
value. Would appreciate any help in this regard. I wonder if it possible to
add a Topic ID without a Mapped Numeric Value??

<<...>>

Regards
Rohina P. Daruwala
Sr. Associate Technical Writer
PCS-IT, Motorola
The Senate, #33, Ulsoor Road
Bangalore - 560 042
India
Telephone : 91-80-5598615 Extn - 1005
Email: rohina -dot- p -dot- daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com