RE: Which help module?

Subject: RE: Which help module?
From: shelly -dot- l -dot- hazard -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:45:20 -0800

In this case, I guess I'm in the minority. I recently purchased RoboHELP
from Blue Sky. I admit, I was annoyed at the lack of prices on the
web-site, so I called up and got a *nice* sales rep. I have since purchased
the software, received the new upgrade, and taken a 3-day basic training
course put on by Blue Sky. I have had no trouble with them and am quite
pleased with both their service and their product........

Do your comments mean I should expect both to stop being so good?....*grin*

Shelly Hazard
Tektronix, Inc