RE: peanut butter and jelly - revisited

Subject: RE: peanut butter and jelly - revisited
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:53:09 -0600

No, but I have a group of programmers here who are incredibly busy and
harried, and if I tried to take an hour of their time to do something "cute"
like this, they would walk out within 5 min.

I think it's a great idea - in some situations. At my corp., I'd have to be
much much more to the point and direct - no time for games.

my .02
Corinne

Visit us on the web at www.scriptorium.com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: CBacker -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG