Callout help in Word

Subject: Callout help in Word
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:02:06 -0800

Helphelphelphelp...

Walter Jones sent me some great tips about making Word 97 callouts work a
while back, but I still have callouts moving away from graphics they're
meant to describe, even when I choose lock anchor and/or move with text. Is
there any way to group a callout and a graphic?

Please help. Aarrggghhhgggh!

Karen Field
Sr. Technical Writer
Stellcom, Inc.