RE: Callout help in Word

Subject: RE: Callout help in Word
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: "'MAGGIE SECARA'" <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>, Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:22:59 -0800

Selecting the graphic and the callout and grouping them was my first
thought, too, but Word won't seem to let me do that. It treats the items as
though they're two separate types of files.

This would be ideal. Any one else know what I'm doing wrong?

Karen Field
Sr. Technical Writer
Stellcom, Inc.
kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com