RE: Callout help in Word

Subject: RE: Callout help in Word
From: "Nancy Smith" <smithcds -at- ici -dot- net>
To: "'Karen Field'" <kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:44:21 -0500

It doesn't seem to work for me, either, but my
callouts are in a text box. Do I need to apply the
text box to a graphic to make it "group-able?"

Nancy

Visit us on the web at www.scriptorium.com

smithcds -at- ICI -dot- NET
$subst('Email.Unsub')
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-
Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/ for more resources
and info.