RE: Midol Moment or National Tragedy? You decide...

Subject: RE: Midol Moment or National Tragedy? You decide...
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:58:07 -0600

Kathi Jan Knill wrote
"I suggest that if everyone on this list spent less time talking about what
it would mean if a manual isn't absolutely, 100% perfect, and spent more
time working to make their own manuals perfect, we'd all be better off..."

Some topics seem silly to some people; some topics bore others. If everyone
spent less time on this list, it wouldn't be nearly as
useful/interesting/helpful/entertaining as it currently is.

I'll paraphrase many other posters, and say...
"If you don't find it interesting, I'll be glad to walk you through the
delete process."

Corinne