RE: Midol Moment or National Tragedy? You decide...

Subject: RE: Midol Moment or National Tragedy? You decide...
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:02:39 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Skilton Katherine (ism1kns) [mailto:KSkilton -at- ismd -dot- ups -dot- com]

Wow...someone has too much time on their hands. :)

Hardly. :)

But I do think there's a *lot* to be said for a proactive, constructive
action in response to a problem, rather than a general bemoaning of the lack
of editing talent/budget in the TW world.

Taking 15 minutes to compose my email to BlueSky made me feel like a
contributor, kept me from whining to someone else, and helped me stick to my
New Year's Resolution: Bitch less, solve more.

Just another .02 (getting to be an expensive week)
Corinne