Re: Graphics capture tool in Acrobat4?

Subject: Re: Graphics capture tool in Acrobat4?
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 05:55:26 -0500

John Posada wrote:

> I have the text tool and it works. no problem.
> However, the graphics tool doesn't even show on my
> tool bar, either active or dimmed.

John,

To answer your specific question, click and hold the text selection
tool. After a second or so, a strip of related tool buttons opens. Slide
over to the graphics selection tool and release the mouse.

As for Acrobat 4, it is a bug-laden mess. I've gone back to Acrobat 3.
However Adobe just announced Acrobat 4.05, a maintenance release they'll
be glad to SELL you (sorry, no free updates), that fixes SOME of the
problems.

Dick