RE: SUMMARY: On-the-spot writing test during a job interview?

Subject: RE: SUMMARY: On-the-spot writing test during a job interview?
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:53:35 -0800

I don't think I've ever been given a test for a contract. Now that's
remembering (or not) across kind of a long time, but nope, I'd say that any
time I've been given a writing test in an interview, it was for a regular
salaried position.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge (1558-1603)
is at http://ren.dm.net